This FREE breakfast and networking event will give Non Levy paying companies the opportunity to discover more about the particular implications and benefits of the reforms
This breakfast and networking event, at Elliot House, will give you the opportunity to discover more about the particular implications and benefits of the upcoming reforms for Non Levy paying companies, and will include:
- Key information about the changes to Apprenticeships
- Funding available to non-levy payers Apprenticeships for Business
- Hear from University of Bolton, Manchester Metropolitan University and University of Salford Question and Answer panel with Non Levy paying businesses Greater Manchester
- Work & Skills Strategy – The Benefits of Higher Apprenticeships for SMEs (Nic Hutchins, Principal Skills Manager (Apprenticeships), Greater Manchester Combined Authority)
The Apprenticeship Levy was implemented in April 2017 through HMRC and all employers with a payroll in excess of £3million will be in scope for levy payments.
- 80% of Apprentices in Greater Manchester are employed by companies with less than 100 employees
- Apprentices make up c.2.4% of the GM workforce
This event is complimentary, however please register to confirm your attendance.