Business Travel Apprentice | Good Travel Management
Good Travel Management have a very ambitious outlook and one of the key goals for 2020 and beyond is growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit a new apprentice in every location throughout the business.
Previous apprenticeship schemes have been very successful, and the now fully qualified consultants are all progressing within the business and Good Travel Management are proud of their achievements.
For over 120 years, Good Travel Management have been working with their customers to make managing business travel less complicated. Their friendly and personal approach to business travel sets them apart and they work in close partnership with their customers and main worldwide suppliers such as major airlines.
Good Travel Management’s head office in Hull holds the oldest IATA number in the UK and through constant investment they have prospered over a long period of time, utilising the most up to date innovative technology.
Full training will be given in order for the successful candidate to be capable in the following areas:
- Handling of incoming enquiries by telephone, e-mail or online in a timely, efficient and professional manner, adhering to any agreed service agreements for specific customers
- Promote travel related services such as car rental, hotels, overseas rail, passport and visas, chauffeur drive and any other ad-hoc requirements
- UK rail reservations and ticketing
- Always provide high quality customer service through acting in a courteous and professional manner
- Competence in the accounting system used by Good Travel Management and to ensure that invoices are raised accurately and promptly