The 2020 Salford City College Apprenticeship Awards are almost upon us. This time it is set to be bigger and better than ever. They are giving their employer clients the job of nominating themselves or their apprentices.
The awards ceremony is set to be help on Tuesday 4th February 2020 at FutureSkills at MediaCityUK. With live entertainment from performers across the college, guests are guaranteed to be entertained.
The event comes in the middle of National Apprenticeships Week. Next years National Apprenticeships week marts the 13th annual event. The week is an annual week-long celebration of apprenticeships across England. It is used as a time to applaud and recognise success stories from across the nation.
For the nominations they are looking for apprentices who:
– Go to the extra mile to make a difference in the workplace
– Help others
– Display exception skills, knowledge and behaviours
– Display brilliant attitudes to work and learning
– Have had a big impact in the work place
We are also looking for employers who:
– Invest significant time and energy into their apprentices
– Find innovative ways of supporting and helping their apprentices
– Recognise the important of developing their talent and go out of their way to achieve this
– Are passionate about apprenticeship programmes
To cast your nominations, click here