How The Apprenticeship Hub is responding to COVID-19?
As many of you, The Apprenticeship Hub team are all working from home. We will be keeping this webpage updated with key information to support current apprentices.
If you have any further ideas on how we can support, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com.
Guidance for current Apprentices
- Guidance for Furloughed Apprentices
- Changes to Functional Skills Assessments
- Guidance for Apprentices – Working as an essential worker during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- End-point assessment during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance for Apprentices that have been made redundant
- Working from home during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Take time off sick because of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Caring for someone
- If you have any specific questions please use the Apprenticeship helpline | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0800 015 0400 | 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week
- We’ve also worked with some of our GM Apprenticeship Ambassadors to pull together some blogs on how they have coped during COVID-19.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Koot.com – Your online mental wellbeing community | Free, safe and anonymous support
- SilverCloud – All Greater Manchester residents can now access online therapy to help with stress, anxiety, low mood and depression
- Amazing Apprenticeships – Wellbeing and Mindfulness Support
- Action for Happiness – Includes 10 Day Happiness Programme, Coping Calendar and talks from inspiring speakers
Free CPD Opportunities
- iDEA – free digital, enterprise and employability skills
- The Skills Toolkit – Free digital and numeracy courses to build your skills
Support for Schools and Colleges
During the summer term of 2019-20 academic term we are able to offer some of the Apprenticeship Support and Knowledge sessions virtually either as a recorded webinar or as a live interactive session. Click here for further information.
Support for Training Providers
The Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network (GMLPN) website is being kept up to date with key information for Training Providers.
Support for Employers
The Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce (GMCC) website is a good place to start, including access to their GM Business Community.
The Business Growth Hub website aims to provide you with the latest resources and information. They also have a number of free webinars:
- Strive and Thrive Workshop Series – fundamental business areas covered; Strategy, Finance, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Leadership through Challenging Times and Supply Chain
- Business Recover Webinars
Health and Safety Guidance
You can find Health and Safety guidance on the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website.