Hairdressing Apprenticeship Level 2 vacancy at Pierre’s Alexander Colour Bar, Manchester, M3 2WZ. Training will be provided by Mark Betts Hair Education in salon.
- Training will be provided by Mark Betts Hair Education, which will teach and guide you through your Level 2 Hairdressing qualification, learning how to blow-dry, colour, and cut women’s hair to a high standard. You also have the chance to take optional units such as perming hair and cutting men’s hair.
- Training will be completing in the salon by Mark Betts hair education as well as
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required,
- Pierre’s alexander colour bar is situated in the centre of Manchester and are a well-established hair salon.
- We are looking for an individual who has a passion for Hairdressing, who is hard working, reliable and has good communication skills.
- At work you will be completing duties such as meeting and greeting clients, reception duties, general cleaning, shampooing and styling hair progressing on to blow-drying, colouring and cutting techniques.
- Here you will complete all your Hairdressing theory and practical work also additional units such as ERR (Employment Rights and Responsibilities) and Functional Skills (if required).
May be asked to work late evenings and Saturdays. The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour (£3.70 an hour on April 1st, 2018). This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.05 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.50 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
To apply please contact stacey subham on 07933428353 or email a cover letter and a copy of your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org