This week (16th – 22nd May 2016) is Learning at Work Week – the annual awareness week organised by the Campaign for Learning that aims to shine the spotlight on the importance and benefits of learning and development in the workplace.
Each year thousands of organisations take part in the week, running vibrant campaigns and activities which engage employees across their businesses in development, and promote positive messages about learning.
And there are plenty of reasons to get involved! Businesses and individuals that have taken part in the past have reported a whole host of opportunities and benefits. We’ve listed a few below:
- Changing attitudes to learning and work
- Greater awareness of opportunities to learn
- Greater employee engagement
- Opportunities to discover and recognise internal talent
- Greater recognition and valuing of different ways to learn in the workplace
The 2016 theme for the week is Connect.
To find out more about how you can get involved visit:
We’d love to hear from any individuals or businesses taking part in Greater Manchester – send your stories to email@example.com