The Skills for Business Awards are now in their fourth year and continue to go from strength to strength.
The Awards recognise and celebrate the direct impact learning has on businesses, individuals and communities in Greater Manchester.
This year’s event will be at The Point, Emirates Old Trafford, and will include a drinks reception, three course dinner and the awards ceremony itself.
The Skills for Business Awards, in association with Pearson, are being hosted by a partnership of Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network.
Andy Fawcett, Executive Director of Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network, said: “We are delighted to be an event partner for the Skills for Business Awards that are now well-established as the annual showcase event that demonstrates the value and impact that investing in skills has – not only for individual businesses, but also on the lives of individuals and their local communities.”
There are 14 Award categories in total – they’re all free to enter and you can enter as many awards as you like.
The categories are:
- Micro Business of the Year Award
- Small Business of the Year Award
- Medium Business of the Year Award
- Large Business of the Year Award
- Best Investor in Skills Award (The Best of the Best from the Above Categories)
- Education Business Partnership of the Year Award
- Learning Provider of the Year Award
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year Award
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year Award
- Higher & Degree Level Apprentice of the Year Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Learning & Skills Champion of the Year Award
- Outstanding Innovation of the Year Award – Driving Productivity Through Skills Investment
- Supporting People into Employment of the Year Award
Visit www.skillsforbusinessawards.co.uk for more information.